This year, as part of the Dialogue, a student poster session will be held again.
Papers for the student session will be accepted based on the results of peer review and published in a special section on the conference website.
It is assumed that the material for the paper can serve as the current student research or thesis with the achieved scientific or applied result. Please note that the student must be the main performer of the submitted work.
We invite researches in all areas of the Dialogue.
Procedure for submitting papers
The texts are accepted until May 20.
The results of the review will be sent out after May 30.
Papers are submitted via the CMT online system. You need to: find "Dialogue 2022"; click Actions; in the drop-down menu, click Create New Submission; then Student Session. After that, you will be taken to the paper submission page.
Requirements for the presentation of papers
- The papers are submitted in Russian or English.
- The volume of the text without an abstract and bibliography should not exceed 5 pages.
- The text must contain: title block; abstract and keywords in English (regardless of the language of the paper); bibliography.
- Page orientation-portrait; format-A4; font Times New Roman, size 12; page numbering on the lower right edge.
- The file should be sent in PDF.
The sequence in the title block of the paper
- Title of the paper (in capital letters).
- Full name of the authors, e-mail (in parentheses).
- The name of the organization, city, country (separately for each).
- Abstract in English (up to 600 characters).
- Keywords in English (4-7 words).